Listed below are the dates and locations of our upcoming courses on parenting teenagers.
Our parenting courses provide parents of teenagers with sound information and proven strategies that empower them to be proactive and constructive in raising their adolescent kids.
Parents who attend our courses can improve their parenting skills by learning to:
- Communicate effectively with teenagers – without nagging or yelling
- Work with the process of adolescence – not against it
- Reduce the levels of parent – teen conflict
- Increase the number of positive interactions with their teens
- Help their teenagers take less risks
- Use language and behaviour to empower and build your teens confidence
Our courses come from over a decade of practical experience dealing directly with teenagers, and are informed by the latest research and developmental theory.
We believe there is value in smaller group sizes to give everyone the chance to participate and learn from each other, so spaces are limited. Because of this sessions can fill quickly, so book soon to avoid disappointment.
[table id=3 /]
[table id=4 /]
If you any problems or would like to more information please contact us HERE.